Oak and Beech Leaves Quiver
This Right-Hand Draw Quiver is handmade from 10-oz tooling leather and features a water resistant beaver fur top liner and a sheepskin liner in the bottom to keep your arrows quiet. This quiver will accommodate a dozen arrows with field points or blunts, -or- 6 traditional flat broadheads. Multi-blade broadheads are not recommended.
The lacing on the quiver is natural kangaroo, which is known to be some of the strongest leather lacing available. The shoulder strap is adjustable in length and accented with copper rivets to reinforce key areas.
The outside of the quiver features an oak and beech leaves design using two different shades of dye to accent the leaves.
Arrows (expertly crafted by Suzanne St. Charles) not included.
• Quiver features 10-oz hand-tooled two tone dyed leather.
• Beaver collar at the top and sheepskin liner in bottom
• Heavy-duty Kangaroo lacing and copper rivet hardware throughout.
• Adjustable shoulder strap
• Accommodates up to a dozen arrows
• One of a kind piece!
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery