Knife 256 Kestrel
The Kestrel features a 3 inch clip point blade hand forged from 01 tool steel with a satin finish.
The guard is ram's horn and the spacer is fancy walnut with red fiber and brass spacers. The handle is Shiras moose antler.
The Frontier sheath features a backing of 10oz Hermann Oak leather and the front is hand-tooled Kestrel feather. Just like my other Frontier sheaths, It has a Kydex lining to hold this knife securely in place. Kangaroo lacing is the best you can get. Copper rivets fasten the belt loop.
A one-of-a-kind knife and sheath set, that is entirely handmade by me, in my shop.
• 3" Hand forged 01- tool steel blade with convex grind
• Shiras moose handle with fancy walnut section.
• Black Ram's horn guard
• Frontier leather sheath, with hand-tooled and painted Kestrel feather
• Custom Kydex molded liner inside sheath.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery