Knife 254 Backwoods Small Game Knife
The Backwoods Small Game knife is for anyone who wants a small, lightweight dpendable knife for small game hunting.
Or just wear it on your hip as an EDC companion.
The 2-1/2" blade is handforged in my shop from 01 tool steel. The guard is my signature sheephorn and the spacer is fancy walnut with red fiber and brass. The end of the handle is stag.
The Frontier sheath features a backing of 12oz Hermann Oak leather and the front is hand-tooled hawk feather. Just like my other Frontier sheaths, It has a Kydex lining to hold your knife securely in place. Kangaroo lacing is the best you can get.
A beautiful one-of-a-kind knife and sheath set, that is entirely handmade by me, in my shop.
• Hand forged 01- tool steel blade with convex grind and distal taper
• 2-1/2" inch razor sharp edge
• Walnut & wood handle with brass and red fiber spacer stack.
• Dahl sheep horn guard
• 12 oz frontier sheath, with hand-tooled and painted hawk feather
• Custom Kydex molded liner inside sheath.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery