Knife 250 River Valley Camp Knife
For my 250th knife I wanted to create something special. So I took an inch thick vintage tool steel cold chisel and hand-forged it into a 6" blade. The spine is 1/4" and distal tapers down to the point.
The convex grind is all done by hand. Like all my knives, I use no jigs or milling equipment.
The handle is Sambar Stag and has a beautiful spacer stack of white, brass, black and green micarta. The wood section is 400 yr-old Dyer Oak burl. The guard is hand-mortised sheep horn. A stainless lanyard loop with an army green lanyard for retention over water or snow.
The frontier sheath features a backing of 12oz Hermann Oak leather and the front is hand pressed to look just like crocodile. Just like my other Frontier sheaths, It has a Kydex lining to hold your knife securely in place.
A beautiful piece for your collection, or a one-of-a-kind gift for that someone special.
• Hand forged tool steel blade with convex grind and distal taper
• 6 inch razor sharp edge
• Sambar stag handle with colorful spacer stack and lanyard hole.
• Dahl sheep horn guard and Dyer oak section
• 12 oz frontier sheath, with custom pressed crocodile pattern
• Custom Kydex liner inside sheath.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery