Knife 245 Big Cat, Backwoods Hunter
Knife 245 features a 5" satin finished blade, hand-forged and convex-ground to 3/16" thick from 01 tool steel. The handle is premium sambar stag and has a hand-drawn Cougar on the pommel in permanent india ink. I then apply several coats of clear protective lacquer to the artwork. The guard is Dahl sheep horn and the spacers are red, white and blue.
The sheath is a frontier style with hand-tooled cougar paw prints. It has copper rivets, which securely hold the belt loop, and double whipstitch kangaroo lacing, which is the best quality you can get. This sheath also contains a Kydex insert for added protection and a custom fit to hold your knife firmly in place.
A one-of-a-kind functional piece of art!
• Hand forged, 3/16" thick, 01 tool steel blade
• 5 inch razor sharp edge
• Sambar stag handle with hand-drawn Cougar artwork.
• Dahl sheep horn guard and patriotic spacers
• 10 oz frontier sheath, with hand-tooled cougar paw prints and best quality kangaroo lacing
• Custom Kydex liner inside sheath.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery