Knife 234 Bird & Trout
Knife 234 Bird & Trout features a 3.625" satin finished blade, hand forged and convex-ground to 1/8" thick from 01 tool steel. The handle is a light colored sambar stag. The guard is Ram's horn and the spacer stack is black, white and red with brass in the middle.
The sheath is a frontier style with very strong copper rivet and kangaroo lace construction. Beautifully tooled oak leaf and acorns adorn the fron and are hand-dyed and coated with beesway finish.
This sheath also contains a custom molded Kydex insert for added protection of your blade and a secure fit.
• Hand forged, 1/8" thick, 01 tool steel blade
• 3.625 inch super sharp edge
• Sambar stag handle.
• Ram's horn guard and end cap
• Brass with black, white and red fiber spacers
• Hand-tooled 11 oz frontier sheath, with kangaroo lacing and
custom kydex liner
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery