Knife 227 Backwoods Hunter
Knife 227 features a 3.75" satin finished blade, hand forged and convex-ground to 1/8" thick from 01 tool steel. The handle is a light colored sambar stag and has a gentle "birds-head" contour to the end. The guard and end cap are Dahl sheep horn and the spacers are black & white fiber with copper in the middle.
The sheath is a frontier style with copper rivets, which securely hold the belt loop. Whipstitch kangaroo lacing adds to that frontier look and is the best quality you can get. But this sheath also contains a Kydex insert for added protection of your blade and a custom fit.
• Hand forged, 1/8" thick, 01 tool steel blade
• 3.75 inch razor sharp edge
• Sambar stag handle.
• Dahl sheep horn guard and end cap
• Copper with black & white fiber spacers
• Hand-tooled 10 oz frontier sheath, with kangaroo lacing and
custom kydex liner
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery