Knife 219 Trout & Bird
This Trout & Bird knife was forged from a vintage tool steel chisel, down to 3/16" thick and features a very sharp 3.75 inch double-tempered upswept blade with distal taper and rustic hammer finish. The handle is premium Sambar Stag and features ivory micarta with red and blue spacers, a sheephorn guard and pommel, as well as a lanyard hole with full grain harness leather lanyard. If you prefer a paracord lanyard, I'll throw that in too.
Included with this knife is a hand-tooled and hand-sewn, 9-oz thick leather sheath. The hand-tooled design is of beech leaves. The sheath is dyed dark brown and also has 2 coats of beeswax.
It features a regular belt loop with copper accent rivets and a copper acorn rivet at the top.
The perfect blade for your next hunting or fishing trip.
• Hand forged blade from vintage tool steel - 3/16" thick.
• 3.75 inch razor sharp edge
• Premium sambar stag handle with sheephorn guard and pommel.
• Ivory micarta, red and blue spacers
• 9-oz vegetable-tanned sheath with hand-tooled beech leaves design
• Leather wrist lanyard included with additional paracord lanyard.
• Overall length of knife is 9 inches
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery