Knife 213 Clip Point Field Knife
This knife is forged from 3/16 inch stock 01 tool steel and ground down to 1/8 inch thick. The double-tempered convex blade is 4-1/4 inches long and sharp enough to handle all your hunting and camp chores.
Handles are made from sheep horn and feature red fiber liners with copper pins and a wrist lanyard. The sheath is 12oz vegetable-tanned leather, featuring a hand-tooled oak and beach leaf design and a hand-rubbed beeswax finish. There is a copper acorn rivet at the top of the sheath for added strength and an artisitic touch. I batoned this knife through several pieces of wood for a fire, and hacked through a piece of seasoned birch with this knife before listing it, making sure its edge will hold up and will serve you well. A one-of-a-kind piece.
• Hand forged from a 3/16 inch thick 01 tool steel and ground down to 1/8".
• 4-1/4 inch razor sharp edge
• Sheep horn handle with copper rivets and red spacers.
• 12-oz vegetable-tanned leather sheath with hand-tooled design
• Wrist lanyard included
• Overall length of knife is 9 inches
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery