Knife 209 Cocobolo Camp Knife
This full-tang knife was hand forged from 1/4" thick 01 tool steel. It features a slight drop point blade with thumb grooves on the spine and a 4-1/2 inch sharp edge. The white G-10 liners complement the darker reddish hue of the cocobolo wood with copper pins. Handle is contoured for comfort – left or right hand, and has a slight upward angle so if you are cutting on a flat surface, you get full use of the blade.
A brass lanyard tube and yellow night-reflective lanyard and silver bead for extra security if you are working over deep snow or water. Overall length of knife is 8-3/4 inches.
A beatutiful hand-tooled sheath featuring a wrap-around maple and beech leaves design with copper rivet completes the package. Would feel right at home on any hunter's hip or at the camp kitchen.
• Hand forged from a 1/4 inch thich 01 tool steel
• 4-1/2 inch razor sharp edge
• Cocobolo wood handle with white G10 liners and copper pins.
• Lanyad hole with yellow night-reflective lanyard.
• Hand-Tooled 12-0z vegetable-tanned leather sheath
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery