Knife 206 Upswept Hunter
This knife is hand forged from high-carbon 01 tool steel bar stock.
The blade has a 4 inch edge and is super sharp. Numbered 206 on the tang. The handle is made from moose antler and is accompanied by a ram's horn guard, brass, red and blue spacers. The leather lanyard is a nice touch, and is there for when you need some added retention.
Hand-tooled sheath with belt loop is made from 12-oz high quality vegatable tanned leather and features a "wrap around" oak leaves and acorns design. A hand-filed copper acorn rivet in the upper left corner adds strength as well as a nice artistic touch.
• Hand forged from a 3/16 inch thich 01 tool steel
• 4 inch razor sharp edge
• Moose antler handle with brass blue and red spacers.
• Lanyard hole with leather lanyard
• Ram's horn guard.
• Hand-tooled 12oz vegetable tanned sheath with oak leaves and acorns
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I stand behind everything I make. If you are not 100% satisfied with the item you purchased, notify me within 10 days of receipt for a full refund.
All goods must be returned in the new original condition of which they were sent in order to be eligible for refund.
Terms of Sale
• You must be 18 or older to purchase cutlery